Here’s a few tweets I’ve favorited lately. Just a few of the things I learn about every day from my network.
- clintlalonde Watching The Semantic Web: What It Is and Why It Matters [VIDEO 14:00]http://bit.ly/ddzqri
- marshallk More Web Industry Leaders Quit Facebook, Call For Open Alternative http://bit.ly/c4iKYx
- maryn 8 Websites You Need to Stop Building http://theoatmeal.com/co… from @oatmeal
- kylemackie and while we’re talking about #D2L10, sign up for this: http://d2lunconference.c…#unD2L
- bwatwood RT @Intellagirl: WHAT?!!! RT @whiteshirtkenny: Blogged: Faculty have no business making IT decisions http://ow.ly/1JwJW (Tail wagging dog?)
- JenniSwenson Can people actually ‘own’ virtual land? – http://bit.ly/9seopQ #cnn
- barrydahl UC faculty guy thinks online courses will give him more time for research. In other words, he won’t really be teaching. http://bit.ly/9HzXE7
- bethanyvsmith Curious about what a Moodle course could look like? Check out http://demo.moodle.net/
- christinegeith A summary of the state of quality measure in U.S. online learning http://bit.ly/cuJisQ
- rww Why You Should Jailbreak the iPad http://bit.ly/c7rPyK
- barrydahl RT @c4lpt: “40 hilarious Twitter comic strips” http://bit.ly/cRAuYl – Alien Tweets is there, but not the whole book http://bit.ly/oLmKw
- jryoung Latest College 2.0 column out this week: The Incredible Shrinking CIO http://bit.ly/9Gvjhp #edtech
- gsiemens I agree with @dlnorman “your job is not to make students happy, it’s to teach them”
- stevekatz Great take on this! RT “The Life & Death of Web 2.0” http://bit.ly/ab4rJs by @adambellow
- web20classroom A New Way to Lecture: Using Web 2.0 http://bit.ly/ac9C3l (via @MZimmer557) <–Great work!
Hope you found something useful in there.
Filed under: Twitter |